We want your spray tan to stay perfect and flawless for a long as possible. Take a peek at our after care instructions.
- Shower at your recommended time | Regular 8-12hr | Rapid 1-3hr |
- Pat to dry.
- Apply an oil free, alcohol free moisturizer daily.
- Apply Perfume to clothing
- Wash with a gentle, natural Body Wash
- Shave with a fresh Razor to avoid exfoliating skin
- No sweating, swimming, puppy kisses, or liquid of any kind, on the skin during the development time.
- Avoid tight clothing until after your first shower
- No soap during the first rinse off of a Rapid tan.
- No long hot baths or Hot Tubs
- No Shaving cream. Use hair conditioner.
- No waxing for 7-10 days.
- No exfoliating, loofah, body scrubs until your ready to remove the tan.
Some products can cause faster and uneven fading! Here is a list of products to avoid!
Products to Avoid.
- Dove shower gel or soap
- Curel lotion
- No Bath & Body Work's products: Lotion, hand soap, body wash, body mist etc.
- Bar soaps, especially deodorant varieties or anti-bacterial
- No essential oils, mineral oils, or oils of any kind.
- Hair Inhibiting Lotions such as Jergens
- Anti-aging products that “renew,” “refresh” or exfoliate skin
- AHA’s (Alpha Hydroxy Acids), Glycolic, Lactic, Malic, Citric, and Tartaric Acids
- BHA’s (Beta Hydroxy Acids-Salicylic Acid)
- Retin-A type products (Retin-A,Renovate, Tazorac, and Trefinoin)
- Toners containing Witch Hazel or Alcohol
- Anti-acne products that exfoliate the skin: Accutane or Salicylic Acid
- Makeup remover products or oils used to clean away eye makeup
- Band-Aids or adhesive tape
- Facial masks or exfoliating scrubs
- Adhesive facial strips
- Wax hair removal
- Depilatory hair removal products: Nair, Veet, Neet etc.
- Body hair bleach products
- Women’s tans may also develop differently during various hormonal occurrences (ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy). It may be streaky, patchy, fade worse, or produce a lighter/no color.
- Bug spray. Spray clothing or a “cloud” of spray that they can walk through instead of applying directly to the skin, to avoid fading the tan.